Pastor Dan prepared for us a 50 Day Bible reading plan. The books are the letters from the Apostle Paul to the “Ephesians” and the “Philippians.” The average reading is 5 verses per day. Read with me and others each day and be encouraged in God’s word. I will send out email or text reminders (if you are interested) so that we can stay connected. I will also give you some background of the books, and maybe some weekly devotions depending on how many people sign up for this Bible reading plan.
- Let me know that you are interested in being part of this reading plan – email me (email@example.com) to let me know if you would like to receive reminders, and how you would like to receive them – email or text.
- Download the attached Bible reading plan – HERE.
- If you get behind, no worries! We are a “judgement free zone.” You can always read ahead, or read two or more readings a day, depending on your schedule.
- Set up a time to read the Bible and stick to it.
- You can use a hard copy bible or download an app for your smartphone.
- Most importantly pray! Pray that the Lord will give you the will to start this Bible reading plan, and pray for your fellow brothers and sisters, because we are all in this together.